March 12, 2005
Ice Fishing at Either Ressor Lake or Elkwater Lake
Leaders - Tanner Tendler
- Shyanna Albrecht
helpers – All of us.
Arrive at 11:00 am and Depart when it is dark.
Bring your fishing gear
Dress Warm (Boots, Coats, and Mitts etc.)
Dark house if you have one.
Don't forget your licenses.
Tanner and Shyanna Will Explain
- What bait to use for trout.
- What hooks are best to use.
- How do we make a hole in the ice.
- What the limit of Trout and Pike you are allowed
- Would it be safe to drive or walk on the lake.
- Then they can express just how happy any of us
would be to actually catch something.
- If we do catch something everyone can brush up on
their fish cleaning and filleting skills etc.
- Possibley some cooking skills on what we
caught. Maybe that could be our supper.